We have an ALS mobile sample preparation lab that is housed in a standard 10 x 20 foot converted shipping container. (www.alsglobal.com)
Acquired from Vale DRC, a highly reputable company, our preparation laboratory is equipped with :
- Primary jaw crushers
- Rotary and/or riffle splitters
- Working stations
- Dust collection
- Electric drying oven including carts
- Heavy duty air compressor
- Core cutting
- Core layout and photography
- Diesel powered generator package (100 kVA, optional)
- Secure Data Management – LIMS, Webtrieve™, CoreViewer™
The prepared samples are analysed with a Niton XL3t. Their results give us very good approximate concentration of the mineral elements contained in each sample tested with a +-2sigma allowable error.
Our laboratory prepares a wide range of samples including soil, stream sediments, rock chips, drill core, termites, trench pits and grouter.